Member’s Reference: page 203, Handbook for Flower Shows(2007)
- Design Style: May be of any design style: Traditional or Creative
- Design Type: May be of any design type. For design types refer to Handbook for Flower Shows(2007), pp. 196-213.
- Must be reduced in Size.
- Requirements and Scale of Points are the same as for any full size design.
- Space may not exceed 5” in Height, Width, or Depth.
- Scale is important. Plant material must be small. Other components (optional) must be small.
- Staging is not limited to Miniature Design dimensions.
Must be in pleasing Proportion to a 5” maximum design.
Exception: If the Schedule required that a staging prop like a background panel or pedestal be incorporated into the design, that staging must stay within the maximum dimension allowed for a Miniature Design.
- Backgrounds need not be square… even though the allotted dimensions (Space) in Height and Width for a Miniature Design are square. Nevertheless, if Height or Width exceed the allotted 5” dimensions it must do so in pleasing Proportion to the 5” H/W/D allotted Space for a Miniature Design.
Exception: The Schedule is free to include a class/es of Miniature Designs to a maximum size less than 5” in H/W/D…. but must indicate the size limitations in the Schedule and adjust the background size.